STUDENT SYMPOSIUM ON CIRCUMPOLAR RESEARCH
The symposium with international participation will be led by Laera Institute, which assists the UArctic as an international and independent academic community by hosting workshops for educators on teaching and pedagogical innovation in Circumpolar Studies, as well as by hosting the conferences of the UArctic partner universities’ students studying the circumpolar region and the territories of the Arctic and the North.
- • Irina Dranaeva, Head of the Department of International and Interregional Cooperation, ASATU
- • Heather Nicole, PhD in Geography, director of the School for the Study of Canada at Trent University in Canada
- • Gail Fondahl, Professor of Geography at the University of Northern British Columbia (UNBC) in Canada
- • Victoria Mikhaylova, Associate Professor of the Department of International Studies of IMLFS NEFU;
- • Daria Burnashova Assistant Professor, Department of Folk and Traditional Arts Arctic State Institute of Culture and Arts
- • Mikhail Y. Prisyazhny, 1st Deputy Minister of Vocational Education, Training and Placement of Personnel of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Doctor of Geographical Sciences