International seminar "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF INDIGENOUS PEOPLES TO KNOWLEDGE, CULTURE AND LANGUAGES IN THE ERA OF DIGITALIZATION"
The seminar was initiated by the project of the Arctic Council “Digitalization of the linguistic and cultural heritage of the Arctic indigenous peoples” and is a platform for discussing the intellectual property rights of indigenous peoples. Representatives and organizations of indigenous peoples, scientific and educational organizations involved in the collection and documentation of traditional knowledge, experts in the field of intellectual property, as well as indigenous youth are invited to participate in the discussion.
The seminar will be opened by Nikolai Viktorovich Korchunov, Ambassador-at-Large of the Russian Foreign Affairs Ministry, Chairman of the Senior Arctic Officials of the Arctic Council.
- • Anders Oskal, Secretary General of the Association "Reindeer Herders of the World";
- • Avelova Svetlana,Senior Researcher, North-Eastern federal university
- • Gashilova Lyudmila,Professor at A.I. Herzen Russian State Pedagogical University
- • Svein D Mathiesen,, Саамский Университет прикладных наук (Норвегия)
- • Gerasimova Alyona,Deputy Chairman of the Board, Association "Reindeer Herders of the World"
- • Korchunov Nikolai, Ambassador-at-Large of the Russian Foreign Ministry, senior official of the Arctic Council from the Russian Federation;
- • Kirillin Gavril,Minister for External Relations and People's Affairs of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Харючи ● Sergey Kharyuchi,President of The Association of the World Reindeer Herders
- • Anna Degteva, Executive Secretary, Arctic Council Indigenous Peoples Secretariat
- • Hjalmar Dahl,President, International Circumpolar Council – Greenland; Chair, Arctic Council Indigenous Peoples’ Secretariat
- • Lisa Mack,Aleut International Association
- • Chief Bill Erasmus,International Chair, Arctic Athabaskan Council
- • Kryazhkov Vladimir,Professor, Doctor of Law, Department of Public Law, Faculty of Law, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- ● Dr. Jennifer Tauli Corpuz,Global Policy and Advocacy Lead, Nia Tero
- • Preston Hardison,adjunct policy advisor, Tebtebba Foundation
- • Dalee Sambo Dorough,Dr, Chair of thr Inuit Circumpolar Council, Former Chair of the UN Permanent Forum on Indigenous Issues
- • Nigel Thomas Crowhall,Chief of Section, Local and Indigenous Knowledge Systems, UNESCO
- • Pogodaev Mikhail,Deputy Minister for Arctic Development and Indigenous Peoples Affairs of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Russian Chairmanship’s Special Envoy for Indigenous and Regional Cooperation in the Arctic Council
- • Wend Wendland,Director, Traditional Knowledge Division, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
- • Yury Danilov,Vice-Rector for Science and Innovation, M.K. Ammosov NorthEastern Federal University
- • Anna Otke,Vice President for Government Relations, Russian Association of the Indigenous Peoples of the North
- • Grigory Ledkov, President, Association of Indigenous Peoples of the North, Siberia and the Russian Far East
- • Áslat Holmberg,Vice President, Saami Council Dalee Sambo Dorough, Chair, Inuit Circumpolar Council
- • Sam Alexander,Board member, Gwich’in Council International
- • Anna Sinkevich,Indigenous Fellow, Traditional Knowledge Division, World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO)
• Dr. Anatoly Sleptsov,, доцент, заведующий кафедрой «Арктическое право и право стран Азиатско-Тихоокеанского региона», Северо-Восточный федеральный университет им. М.К. Аммосова