Roundtable THE RUSSIAN ARCTIC - THE TERRITORY OF ESG TRANSFORMATIONS
Формирование нового законодательства в энергетике и климате самым существенным образом скажется на АЗРФ, на регионах и компаниях, которые там работают. Россия в Арктике должна показать, как возможно провести ESG-трансформацию, для устойчивого развития АЗРФ.
- Vorotnikov Alexander Mikhailovich, Associate Professor, Public Administration and Public Policy Chair, ISS RANEPA; Coordinator, Expert Council of the Project Office for Arctic Development; Assistant to the Member of the Council of Federation; Candidate of Chemistry, PhD;
- Yana S. Kruhmalyova, member of global international association of risk-managers, expert of ESG transformation
- Vladimir A. Masloboev Doctor of Technical Sciences, Scientific Director, Institute of Industrial Ecology of the North of the Federal Research Center "Kolsky Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences" (Apatity, Murmansk region), expert of the PORA Expert Center (Project Office for the Development of the Arctic)
- Alexei FADEYEV Doctor of Economics, Leading Researcher at the Institute of Economic Issues G.P. Luzina, professor of the Graduate School of Management and Business, Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University, ), Deputy Chairman of the Public Council of the Committee for Arctic Affairs under the Government of St. Petersburg. expert of the PORA Expert Center (Project Office for the Development of the Arctic)
- Nikanorov Sergey Mikhailovich Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department of Environmental Economics, Faculty of Economics, Moscow State University, Director of the Center for Research on Economic Problems of the Development of the Arctic, Moscow State University, expert of the PORA Expert Center (Project Office for the Development of the Arctic).
- Ilya A. Stepanov,deputy of the head of the laboratory climate change economies HSE University;
- Kseniia Temnikova Ph.D., Member of the National Register of Professional Corporate Directors at the Russian Institute of Directors, Deputy General Director for Strategy and Development at Profconsult ISM LLC
- Evgenii Hilinskyi, Director of the Analysis of Fixed Income Instruments Gazprombank