You are welcome to participate in the VI All-Russian Research and Practice Conference "Sustainable North: Society, Economy, Ecology, Politics", organized by the Research Institute of Regional Economy of the North, Institute of Finances and Economics of the North-Eastern Federal University named after M.K. Ammosov. The conference will be held at 10 AM on September 29, 2021, within the framework of the Northern Sustainable Development Forum in Yakutsk (Russia).
The goal of the conference is to develop proposals and mechanisms of the state policy of the Russian Federation on the socio-economic and spatial development of the Arctic territories, to summarize the results of scientific research and exchange experience on relevant problems of the development of the Arctic territories.
Within the framework of the Conference, it is planned to hold sections and roundtables such as:
Discussion platform (roundtable): Sustainable Development of the North in Uncertain Environment: Challenges and Responses of the Regional Policy.
Within the roundtable, the results of fundamental and applied research will be presented and tested. These researches are aimed at increasing the sustainability of the socio-economic development of the North-East of Russia. Also competitiveness tools of regions, country, quality of life, economic growth and national sovereignty in an uncertain environment will be discussed.
Representatives of government bodies of the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), leading Russian scientists and managers of large enterprises are invited to participate in the event.
- Economy of mineral resource management in northern regions.
- Demographic and labor potential for the development of northern and eastern regions of Russia.
- Arrangement and spatial development of socio-economic systems of the northern region: modern approaches, trends and prospects.
- Economic science and education: modern approaches and prospects.
Due to the current epidemiological situation the events will be held in a hybrid (offline-online) format.
It is planned to publish a collection of conference materials, which will be placed in the Russian Science Citation Index database. The publication of articles and abstracts for the conference participants is free.
The best papers (articles) will be published in journals that are indexed by the Russian Science Citation Index:
Refereed academic periodical "Vestnik of North-Eastern Federal University "Economics, Sociology, Cultural Studies"
"The economy of eastern Russia"
Geography of participants
The main goal is to widen the geography of cooperation and research, such as:
- The intercourse of the researchers, groups of scientists, scientific organizations, etc. (including online);
- To increase the academic mobility, and an exchange of experience between researchers;
- To test the results of researches, and to transfer new information and knowledge;
- To increase polemic and rhetoric skills of the participants;
- To form new scientific groups, collaborations, etc.
The conference will give fresh impetus to the development of the existing and the launch of new scientific projects; it will facilitate inter-university cooperation and strengthen economic ties for the benefit of the region’s sustainable development.
The conference will be held in russian
Contact us: 677891,Republic of Sakha (Yakutia), Yakutsk, st. Stroiteley, 8. 2nd floor. Research Institute of the North-Eastern Federal University.
ATTENTION! The deadline of submitting your papers and articles is 29th of September.
For more information go to: https://www.s-vfu.ru/universitet/rukovodstvo-i-struktura/instituty/niires/npk/